using milton for sakai CLE

Manoj
Hi ,
I am a Google Summer of code student with sakai and my project is to rewrite the sakai CLE webdav classes using milton.
1.can I keep posting to this list when i run into trouble?
2. http://milton.ettrema.com/reference/milton-api/apidocs/index.html is not showing any docs

Manoj

Re: using milton for sakai CLE

Steve Sobol
Administrator
Manoj wrote:
> Hi ,
> I am a Google Summer of code student with sakai and my project is to
> rewrite the sakai CLE webdav classes using milton.
> 1.can I keep posting to this list when i run into trouble?

Yes. You may find it helpful to subscribe. Otherwise, you'll have to
wait after each post to the list because either Brad or I will have to
manually approve your posts.

(Posts to this list are allowed, even from people who aren't subscribed;
but to eliminate spam, posts from people who aren't subscribed are held
for approval.)

A complete searchable archive of the Milton-Users list is available at:

http://postoffice.LobosStudios.com

and if you click on the "Milton-Users" link at the bottom of that page,
you will be taken to another web page where you can subscribe yourself
to the list.

> 2. http://milton.ettrema.com/reference/milton-api/apidocs/index.html is
> not showing any docs

That's one for Brad. I don't host the website, just the mailing list.

Best,
  Steve

--
Lobos Studios - Website Design, Programming, IT Support
Phone: 877.919.4WEB (877.919.4932) (Toll-free)

Re: using milton for sakai CLE

Dannes Wessels-3
Hi,

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Steve Sobol <[hidden email]> wrote:
> A complete searchable archive of the Milton-Users list is available at:
>
> http://postoffice.LobosStudios.com

An alternative archive is http://milton-users.markmail.org/search/?q=
( http://milton-users.markmail.org/ ).

cheers

Dannes

--
eXist-db Native XML Database - http://exist-db.org
Join us on linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=35624

Dannes Wessels wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Steve Sobol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> A complete searchable archive of the Milton-Users list is available at:
>>
>> http://postoffice.LobosStudios.com
>
> An alternative archive is http://milton-users.markmail.org/search/?q=
> ( http://milton-users.markmail.org/ ).

That's a good alternative for anyone search for mail from September 2010
on. postoffice contains all of the emails sent to the list since the
list was created.

--
Lobos Studios - Website Design, Programming, IT Support
Phone: 877.919.4WEB (877.919.4932) (Toll-free)
Phone: 760.684.8859 (Victor Valley)
www.LobosStudios.com -- www.facebook.com/LobosStudios
Twitter: @LobosStudios

Re: using milton for sakai CLE

Brad McEvoy-2
Hi Manoj,

Thats really cool! Yep, if you have any problems please feel free to ask (i can see one now..)

Thanks for the headsup about the docs, I'll have a look later today

Cheers,
Brad