(no subject)

Bo Norgaard
Hi

As we have a need for a class 2 webdav server, I am looking into the
the new versions of the milton server..

As we have some existing servlets already that maps to the root /, so
we can't use the filter definition used in your samples.

What we did earlier was to use the included MiltonServlet and map it
to a subpath, and in our main servlet we cached the OPTIONS and
PROPFIND requests and redispached these to the MiltonServlet.

But now the io.milton.servlet.MiltonServlet is missing :-(

Do you have any samples or guides to register and map milton webdav
server to a subpath like /disk , - for applications that already use
the /* in another servlet?

Best regards

Bo Norgaard  ( [hidden email] )
CTO, Product Manager

Neupart A/S    www.neupart.com     Phone: +45 7025 8030      Fax: +45 7025 8031

Re: (no subject)

Bo Norgaard
Hi

Aha... I wasn't aware that the milton-server-ce should be included in
an enterprise project... my bad.

But returning to the main issue, the mapping of the root.

Could I simply implement my own version of the MiltonFilter where I
change the exclude paths, to be include paths (for GET and POST)
requests? This way the MiltonServlet will handle GET and POST requests
in included paths only, and all other request types for all other
paths. Am I missing something, or will this be an easy solution to my
mapping problem?

Best regards

Bo Norgaard  ( [hidden email] )
CTO, Product Manager

Neupart A/S    www.neupart.com     Phone: +45 7025 8030      Fax: +45 7025 8031

> Hi
>
> As we have a need for a class 2 webdav server, I am looking into the
> the new versions of the milton server..
>
> As we have some existing servlets already that maps to the root /, so
> we can't use the filter definition used in your samples.
>
> What we did earlier was to use the included MiltonServlet and map it
> to a subpath, and in our main servlet we cached the OPTIONS and
> PROPFIND requests and redispached these to the MiltonServlet.
>
> But now the io.milton.servlet.MiltonServlet is missing :-(
>
> Do you have any samples or guides to register and map milton webdav
> server to a subpath like /disk , - for applications that already use
> the /* in another servlet?
>
> Best regards
>
> Bo Norgaard  ( [hidden email] )
> CTO, Product Manager
>
> Neupart A/S    www.neupart.com     Phone: +45 7025 8030      Fax: +45 7025 8031

Re: (no subject)

Bo Norgaard
Hi

Sorry for answering my own questions, but the filter with include
paths works perfectly, and annotations seems easy to work with... so
now I will look into the basic file operations and security.