Update

Florian Gumpinger

Hello!

We used milton-servet-1.4.2 integrated in our solution erp.verpura.eu since a long time but we always had problems with Microsoft Office with Windows integrated WEBDAV. Now i want to test your new version if it works better. So i downloaded the new version and changed the package-names in my sourcecode like you told me on http://milton.io/programs/milton/dav/mig1/preplace-miltonservlet-with-miltonfilter.html. But now i am working on it since one week and i does not work.

Webbrowser runs after authentification always in a timeout and Webdav Client (i use Cyberduck) says "illegal Response". I only want to use Webdav for accessing the web storage.

Attached the catalina.out from the request for getting our root folder, the request and the response. Does someone have a hint for me what is running wrong?

Kind regards

Florian Gumpinger

-----------------------------------
Ing. Florian Gumpinger, MBA
Geschäftsführer

Verpura GmbH
Katzgraben Str. 50
4203 Altenberg
Österreich

www.verpura.eu

[hidden email]
+43 660 4867464

4_200.resp (826 bytes) Download Attachment
4_GET.req (756 bytes) Download Attachment
catalina.out (22K) Download Attachment

Re: Update

bradmacnz

Hi Florian,

The DebugFilter is known to cause problems so the first thing is to try it with that disabled.

If you still have problems please enable milton logging by integrating slf4j with your logging framework (for example, add the log4j adapter if you use log4j). Its really very difficult to diagnose implementation problems without access to the milton logs.

/Brad