Set connection timeout for milton server connections

Set connection timeout for milton server connections

Sasan Yavari
Hi dear friends

I need to set connection timeout for my milton server put operation.
I want close connections stablished for put in case of timeout.

Is there anyway to do this in annotation mode?

Re: Set connection timeout for milton server connections

bradmacnz

There's nothing specifically in milton for specifying timeouts.

I think there are usually parameters for the web container (eg tomcat) where this could be specified, and of course you could implement your own monitor.

There's a discussion here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7145131/tomcat-request-timeout