Pull request: fix UNLOCK method in milton-client

Pull request: fix UNLOCK method in milton-client

Dmitry Barashev-2
Hey Brad,
just in case if you missed notification from GitHub: can you have a look at my pull request which makes UNLOCK method working in milton-client?

I see that there are a few other pending pull requests, by the way.

Thanks!
-- Dmitry