Missing libraries in SchedulingController

Missing libraries in SchedulingController

Tung Le
Hi Brad,
The following libraries are missing from milton,  I can't get function like getAttendeeRequests to work.

import io.milton.vfs.db.AttendeeRequest;
import io.milton.vfs.db.CalEvent;
import io.milton.vfs.db.Profile;
import io.milton.vfs.db.utils.SessionManager;

When I tried building with maven, here is the error I got, guess that your cloud-vfs is not in repo yet. Can you have  a look? tks.

Failed to execute goal on project milton-mini-server: Could not resolve dependencies for project io.milton.apps:milton-mini-server:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: io.milton:alertify.js:war:0.3.10, io.milton:milton-cloud-vfs:jar:1.0.4: Could not find artifact io.milton:alertify.js:war:0.3.10 in milton-repo (http://milton.io/maven/) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

Tung.

Re: Missing libraries in SchedulingController

bradmacnz
ok, thanks for that. I'll have a go at sorting that out...

On 12/08/2013 8:02 p.m., Tung Le wrote:

> Hi Brad,
> The following libraries are missing from milton,  I can't get function
> like getAttendeeRequests to work.
>
> import io.milton.vfs.db.AttendeeRequest;
> import io.milton.vfs.db.CalEvent;
> import io.milton.vfs.db.Profile;
> import io.milton.vfs.db.utils.SessionManager;
>

> When I tried building with maven, here is the error I got, guess that
> your cloud-vfs is not in repo yet. Can you have  a look? tks.
>
> Failed to execute goal on project milton-mini-server: Could not
> resolve dependencies for project
> io.milton.apps:milton-mini-server:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
> artifacts could not be resolved: io.milton:alertify.js:war:0.3.10,
> io.milton:milton-cloud-vfs:jar:1.0.4: Could not find artifact
> io.milton:alertify.js:war:0.3.10 in milton-repo
> (http://milton.io/maven/) -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
>
> Tung.

Re: Missing libraries in SchedulingController

bradmacnz
Should be all sorted now. Let me know if any more probs

regarding the uniqueID question, you can just ignore that. It doesnt
need to be set for freebusy responses

On 12/08/13 20:06, Brad McEvoy wrote:

> ok, thanks for that. I'll have a go at sorting that out...
>

> On 12/08/2013 8:02 p.m., Tung Le wrote:
>> Hi Brad,
>> The following libraries are missing from milton,  I can't get
>> function like getAttendeeRequests to work.
>>
>> import io.milton.vfs.db.AttendeeRequest;
>> import io.milton.vfs.db.CalEvent;
>> import io.milton.vfs.db.Profile;
>> import io.milton.vfs.db.utils.SessionManager;
>>

>> When I tried building with maven, here is the error I got, guess that
>> your cloud-vfs is not in repo yet. Can you have  a look? tks.
>>
>> Failed to execute goal on project milton-mini-server: Could not
>> resolve dependencies for project
>> io.milton.apps:milton-mini-server:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
>> artifacts could not be resolved: io.milton:alertify.js:war:0.3.10,
>> io.milton:milton-cloud-vfs:jar:1.0.4: Could not find artifact
>> io.milton:alertify.js:war:0.3.10 in milton-repo
>> (http://milton.io/maven/) -> [Help 1]
>> [ERROR]
>>
>> Tung.

Re: Missing libraries in SchedulingController

bradmacnz

Hi Tung,

Just checking in, how did you guys go with your caldav implementation?
All good?

I'm currently at the Calconnect conference so am getting face to face
time with the apple developers, so let me know if there's anything you'd
like me to ask.

Cheers,
Brad