Milton CalDAV with Spring Example/Tutorial?

Milton CalDAV with Spring Example/Tutorial?

brianrook-milton
I'm getting started trying to build a calendar server implementation.  I'd like to use Milton as the foundation and we generally use Spring with annotations for our controllers.

I've been having some difficulty finding a good example of a CalDAV with spring using Milton.  The old milton-caldav-demo appears to be out of date and I'm not sure where to start with the new Milton2 code (which I've just pulled down from github).

Could someone point me at a good place to start?  I am only interested in CalDAV, so WebDAV/CardDAV examples are not useful (I think).

Thanks!

Re: Milton CalDAV with Spring Example/Tutorial?

brianrook-milton
NVM.  Apparenlty, I completely missed the step by step tutorial on the milton.io site.  I got the calendar instance up and running in about 15min.  Appreciated.

Re: Milton CalDAV with Spring Example/Tutorial?

bradmacnz

Awesome :)