Login to the web site

Maduranga Siriwardena
Hi all,
I am trying to login to the web site [1] and I cant think of a way to create a user account and it does not allow to view the pages without login in to site. Please help me to login to the web site as I desperately need a CalDav server implementation quickly.

[1] http://milton.io/

--
Maduranga Siriwardena
Undergraduate

Re: Login to the web site

bradmacnz
Hi Madura,

Sorry for the problems. I just upgraded the theme of the site over the weekend and i guess that might have caused problems.

I'll check that out today and get back to you.

/Brad

On 17/03/14 00:41, Maduranga Siriwardena wrote:
Hi all,
I am trying to login to the web site [1] and I cant think of a way to create a user account and it does not allow to view the pages without login in to site. Please help me to login to the web site as I desperately need a CalDav server implementation quickly.

[1] http://milton.io/

--
Maduranga Siriwardena
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa, Faculty of Engineering

Re: Login to the web site

Maduranga Siriwardena
Thank you for the reply.
Can you please notify me when the problem is fixed.

--
Maduranga Siriwardena
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa, Faculty of Engineering

Re: Login to the web site

bradmacnz

Thats resolved now. A last minute change meant the css wasnt compiling,
so the site was very broken! Should be all good now, thanks for letting
me know.