Download Milton 1.8.1

psfung
Hi,

I'm trying to download Milton 1.8.1 but is unavailable at
http://dl.bintray.com/milton/Milton
Where can I find it?

Background
My app is using Milton 1.6.3, facing the same problem here:
http://milton-users.96038.n3.nabble.com/Expect-100-continue-Tomcat-vs-Milton-td1641142.html

I would like to try the solution "set the same property [setEnableExpectContinue(false)] directly on Http11Protocol or WebDavProtocol". There is no such API in 1.6.3. That's why I am looking for a later version. Also, I would like to keep using Milton 1.x to avoid compatibility issue of switching to Milton 2.

Thanks,
Samuel

Re: Download Milton 1.8.1

bradmacnz
Milton 1 is not supported and not available, and it contains critical
security flaws which allow hackers to exfiltrate any file from your
server. Please consider upgrading to milton2

/Brad

On 08/08/16 18:33, psfung wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to download Milton 1.8.1 but is unavailable at
> http://dl.bintray.com/milton/Milton
> Where can I find it?
>
> Background
> My app is using Milton 1.6.3, facing the same problem here:
> http://milton-users.96038.n3.nabble.com/Expect-100-continue-Tomcat-vs-Milton-td1641142.html
>
> I would like to try the solution "set the same property
> [setEnableExpectContinue(false)] directly on Http11Protocol or
> WebDavProtocol". There is no such API in 1.6.3. That's why I am looking for
> a later version. Also, I would like to keep using Milton 1.x to avoid
> compatibility issue of switching to Milton 2.
>
> Thanks,
> Samuel

Re: Download Milton 1.8.1

psfung
Hi Brad,

There is no setEnableExpectContinue() in Http11Protocol or WebDavProtocol in Milton 2.
https://github.com/miltonio/milton2/blob/master/milton-server-ce/src/main/java/io/milton/http/http11/Http11Protocol.java
https://github.com/miltonio/milton2/blob/master/milton-server-ce/src/main/java/io/milton/http/webdav/WebDavProtocol.java

My app uses protocol handler, not HttpManager directly, where to call setEnableExpectContinue()?

Thanks,
Samuel

Re: Download Milton 1.8.1

bradmacnz
In milton2 you use HttpManagerBuilder to construct the protocol stack,
rather then setting properties on the protocols directly. This is
**much** easier to work with.

So the expect continue option is on HttpManagerBuilder:

https://github.com/miltonio/milton2/blob/master/milton-server-ce/src/main/java/io/milton/config/HttpManagerBuilder.java